OFFICIAL RULES FOR WIN SOMETHING COOL'S GIVEAWAYS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY GIVEAWAY SPONSORED OR HOSTED BY WIN SOMETHING COOL.
By entering into any of the Win Something Cool Giveaways (the "Promotion"), you agree and accept the terms of these Official Rules.
- The Promoter and Administrator of the Promotion is Win Something Cool. Win Something Cool will conduct the Promotion as described within these Official Rules.
- The Promotion begins and ends at the times listed on the specific offer page for each different giveaway. After the end date listed within the offer page, there are no further entries permitted to the Promotion. Win Something Cool reserves the right to change the beginning or end date of any giveaway.
- The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States that are at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry and in a region that permits the Contest in accordance with applicable laws (each, an "Entrant"). If you are under 18 your parent must sign the publicity release.
- Employees of Win Something Cool or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Promotion or helping to set up the Promotion shall not be permitted to enter the Promotion.
- To enter promotions the Entrant must provide information such as (first name, last name, email address and any additional requested information), and must click "[Enter to Win]" on promotions to enter promotions.
- Each Entrant is limited to one initial entry. Any additional requirements for specific offers will be listed within the offer page.
- Win Something Cool accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest. Win Something Cool shall have sole discretion to determine whether an Entrant has tampered with the Promotion and may disqualify any individual.
- By entering into this Promotion, each Entrant is agreeing to receive emails from Win Something Cool. The Entrant is free to unsubscribe at any time from any of Win Something Cool's newsletters by using the unsubscribe button within such emails.
- Win Something Cool reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Win Something Cool's control. Win Something Cool will notify any changes to the Promotion to Entrants as soon as possible.
- Win Something Cool reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or winner and may refuse to award any Prize to a person who is ineligible, violated any rule, gained unfair advantage, or won the Prize fraudulently. If a potential winner is disqualified or declines a prize, Win Something Cool may select an alternate winner.
- Win Something Cool is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any Entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize shall be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person whose email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The amount of Winners will be listed within the offer page. At the end of the Promotion Period, Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Each Winner shall receive a Prize, as defined within the offer page. Win Something Cool will conduct the drawings, determine the identification of the Winner(s), and will make final and binding decisions and interpretations.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced.
- The Winners will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize and will be required to agree to an eligibility and publicity release prior to claiming the Prize. If the Winner cannot be contacted, does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, or refuses to sign the Publicity Release, Win Something Cool reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
- Each Winner is solely responsible for reporting any, paying any and all applicable taxes, fees, and costs. Each winner may be required to provide Win Something Cool a valid taxpayer identification number before a prize is awarded.
- Win Something Cool's decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by California law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of San Diego, California.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation.
- By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Win Something Cool and each of its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, members, managers, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively, "Releases") from and against any and all injuries, losses, damages, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or relating to participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the prize that may be awarded, including, without limitation, actual, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, or other damages.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WIN SOMETHING COOL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION.
- ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- The winner's name(s) will be available within 30 days following the end of the Promotion. For the winner's name(s), contact Win Something Cool at [email protected]
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of the companies or entities from which the Prize may be derived or any social network in which you may share the Promotion. You are providing your information to Win Something Cool and not to any other party.
- By entering into this Promotion, Entrant understands and agrees that Win Something Cool may share Entrant's information with third parties for purposes of providing Entrant with promotions that may be of interest to you. You further understand and agree that you may be contacted by such third parties.
- By registering to the site, you agree that we may use any photo submitted by you for publicity purposes.